CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Harper

right now I also have extra copies of the UK paperback and I'll be getting more series cards in soon, so if you guys are doing a giveaway or going somewhere that you could use those things, let me know.

I'll be out of town on Saturday, so things may slow down over the weekend--unless you're in Houston, in which case, come by Murder By The Book and see me!

Oh and I'm told there will be new iPhone and Android apps for Yodio, which means more people can download the Harper Blaine Walking Tour of Pioneer Square to their mobile devices, soon. Yay!

Last edited by Harper; 08-05-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Marq2.0

I'd attempt to reroute your plane to Boston, but it might not hold enough fuel. But wait, who's minding the pup while you're on the road? Does Mr. Kat get left behind?
Old 08-05-2011, 10:45 PM
danagorham

Default me in my minion t!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=768941303624&set=a.617023478164.215 4113.32302764&type=1&theater[/IMG]

me in my bright hair and minion t!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:26 AM
Harper

Yes, Mr. Kat gets left behind. He doesn't like plane travel and he's bored at readings--he already knows the story anyhow.

Nice Shirt shot Dana!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:44 PM
BlackWitch

Default minion

Hi Kat
I have received my Minion package. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am going to wear it at DragonCon to show my support. Also could you please send more cards/postcard/bookmarks and anything else you may have just laying around the house.
Thanks again
Angela

P.S.
I also sent you a message in facebook, just in case you dont get it here.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Harper

I shall send them as soon as they arrive (which should be Wednesday, when I get back from LA.) I can't wait to hear how D*C goes!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:41 PM
rse2412

Kat all my goodies arrived today. The little cards are brilliant! I am going to keep a set for myself if that is okay. The T-shirt is great.It is almost a shame to wear it but I will flaunt it around to good effect.

Thank you so much!

Rae
Old 08-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Harper

oh yes, absolutely do keep some for yourself, too! I'd send more, but I'm waiting for money so I can afford the printing.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:11 PM
SharonS

http://ismellsheep.blogspot.com/2011...k-in-grey.html

:dance: All minions! There is a Downpour party going on over at my blog (okay, it's just my review <G>). Go give some love to the series if you get a chance and spread the word
Old 08-29-2011, 02:44 AM
myyrdneopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
oh yes, absolutely do keep some for yourself, too! I'd send more, but I'm waiting for money so I can afford the printing.

Keeping a set for myself, but my plan is to take most of them with me to NYCC (since I wrangled a press pass and a place to stay for free) and get them to Anne for the Penguin Booth, however she'd like to work it.