CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Harper

do let me know if the books didn't' show up yet. They really should be to all the US minions but Jackie B by now.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:56 PM
pi.tree

I figured this would be the best place to put it. Due to circumstances beyond my control I have to move from my current address at the end of the week. I don't know if the other 'minion booty' has been sent yet but if it hasn't - should I email you my new address?
Old 07-29-2011, 04:22 AM
Harper

I just got the bookplates today and was going to mail the shirts, signed plates, and cards this weekend. So please e-mail me the new address and I'll get them out to the right place. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Mist

The first person I loaned Greywalker to thought it was great and has already ordered the next book.

Greywalker should be off to it's next reader soon.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Harper

glad to hear it!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Mist

I received my minion package today. I guessed right on the t-shirt size and everything else is great.

Thanks Kat!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:50 AM
jacabur

Smile Package with all the "goods" made it safe and sound yesterday.

I am so excited and happy that everything made it safe and sound, was getting worried and yesterday had so many books and boxes in the mail they had to give us a bin to carry it out of the post office Kat.

The t-shirt is great, thanks for the bookplates and the cards to give out are really cool too! The lendable book has to be thought about but have someone in mind that does not live too far for the first "share". As soon as have enough time to set it up will do a big splashy photo thank you/share post on my book blog.

Have a nice day everyone and hope all of you are enjoying Downpour with me!
Old 08-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Harper

I'm so glad they arrived and I apologize for the wait.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
SharonS

my Minion stuff was waiting for me when I got back from my vacation today! Cool shirt and the cards are absolutely beautiful. I have squirreled away one for me (I have a secret stash of swag) and the rest will be used as part of my Swagday give aways I hold each month (the next one is Aug. 10th)

You will be one of my featured authors for my Aug 10th swagday. I will send you a link when it goes up. Here is a link to the July Swagday I did so you can see what it is about. http://ismellsheep.blogspot.com/2011...aaaaaaack.html
Old 08-05-2011, 12:38 PM
jacabur

Thumbs up Minion package arrival, wait no problem it was worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
I'm so glad they arrived and I apologize for the wait.
I am good at waiting Kat, just glad to have a chance to share the series with others when I get the chance in the near future. My T-shirt is going with me in November along with some cards so when I am at Readers and Ritas can share in person with other bloggers while meeting and greeting some of them there.