CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:27 PM
myyrdneopia

I haz shiny.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Marq2.0

Oh, exciting! I can't wait to go pick mine up at the depot (ups messes up every delivery they try to make to me). So excited!

Edit: I spoke too soon - they didn't screw up this time! Time to read!

Last edited by Marq2.0; 07-13-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM
pi.tree

Okay. all I can say is WOW. So I started reading Downpour last night but fell asleep (as a result of cold medicine! I forced myself to read for a half hour after I started feeling groggy.) And today I said "I don't want to sit in rush hour traffic. I'll read for a little bit." A little bit turned into....I finished the dang book in my car in the parking lot at work. I couldn't, wouldn't and didn't put it down.

All I can say is AH-MAY-ZZING. With an extra Z for awesome-ness. Another brilliant work! I also lent out my official minion copy of Greywalker today to one of the gals at work! Hoping she comes in tomorrow bleary eyed from sleep deprivation, but a smile from an awesome read. Though, is there any doubt? I mean seriously....

Anyone else finish it yet? Please tell me I'm not the only crazed reader that sat and read it all in one sitting like a greedy child at the cookie jar.....
Old 07-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Mist

I haven't received mine yet. *waits not so patiently*
Old 07-15-2011, 12:07 PM
danagorham

Default got mine yesterday!

as fate would have it I recieved mine on my day off!!! omg. im 100 pages in and its amazing! i let out my lender copy as soon as i got it (my dad has been waiting patiently since one of my clients has my other copy lol)

GREAT JOB KAT!
Old 07-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Harper

hey, Mist, are you in the UK? I'm having some trouble coordinating with the publisher there. Very annoying.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Harper

Oh yes: I finally saw a sample t-shirt today so they should be in my hands and ready to ship in about 10 days. The bookplates should arrive about the same time and I already have series cards for you guys, too.

Sorry this is all running so late, but I promise to get them out as soon as I can.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
hey, Mist, are you in the UK? I'm having some trouble coordinating with the publisher there. Very annoying.
nope, I'm in Oregon.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:39 AM
ceo

Quote:
Oh yes: I finally saw a sample t-shirt today so they should be in my hands and ready to ship in about 10 days. The bookplates should arrive about the same time and I already have series cards for you guys, too.

Sorry this is all running so late, but I promise to get them out as soon as I can.
I can only speak for myself, but the early arrival of Downpour is more than enough. I can wait patiently for more goodies.

Mist, it might just be that you're on the opposite coast from the publisher. Hopefully it pops up soon for you!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Marq2.0

Quote:

You have nothing to apologize for. We're here to help you, not the other way around! I'm quite sure you have plenty on your plate already.