CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:58 PM
ImzadiDragonfly

Sorry Rae. They're both sitting on Mt. Read Me just waiting for me to get to them.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Sakutian is on a distinguished road

I just finished Changes by Jim Butcher and Strange Brew.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:27 AM
AnotherSKip

because I traded mostly no computer time in the morning for a solid two hours of PM computer time (which does not work in my favor) I am rereading all my old Dragon Magazines. Some interesting stuff there (tho Gygax's three page rant on 'people not playing the game like it is supposed to be' forced several unintentional chuckles from me at his expense.)

And same with the 'Why there is a Second edition'
Old 06-13-2010, 10:33 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

I read Pandora Gets Vain by Carolyn Hennessy and The Fall of the Towers by Samuel Delany
Old 06-25-2010, 12:09 AM
ImzadiDragonfly

Default Spellwright

Iím currently reading SPELLWRIGHT by Blake Charlton. Iím enjoying it so far.

I also just got back from his reading at Powellís. He read from a couple chapters in SPELLBOUND, which is the next book in the series. Since this book hasnít even gone through first edits yet it will be interesting to see if it changes. Or if I even remember enough of it by the time it published to recognize any changes.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:54 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Recently read Pandora Gets Jealous and Pandora Gets Lazy by Carolyn Hennessy. I cant wait until the 4th book comes out in softshell
Old 07-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImzadiDragonfly View Post
Iím currently reading SPELLWRIGHT by Blake Charlton. Iím enjoying it so far.
Oo! I know Blake! he's totally cool. Did you know he's dyslexic? As well as cool, that is.

I'm reading an advance copy of EYES TO SEE by Joe Nassise right now. so far it's amazing and creepy. If you like my stuff, you'll love Joe's.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Mad Scientist in Training

BlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud of

I am slowly (due to busy schedule with minimal reading time) working through From Hell With Love by Simon R. Green. After that, I'm finally getting to Vanished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Say I'm an egotistical douche. Say I am ridiculously stubborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTSBOE View Post
Why can't junk be off limits for medical affliction?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:32 PM
ImzadiDragonfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Oo! I know Blake! he's totally cool. Did you know he's dyslexic? As well as cool, that is.
I did know about the dyslexia. And the coolness. There was a pre-signing get-together at McMenamins where much hilarity ensued. Brent & Kristi Weeks were there and a handful of fans. Blake shared a story about the first time that he met Brent. Then Brent told us his version of the meeting. If I recall correctly all the people in the two tellings were the same but that was it.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Drowning in Words

Zayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant future

I recently finished Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin.

I'm currently re-reading Orwell's Animal Farm and am reading The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister.

I was trying to tackle Infinite Jest this summer for "Infinite Summer" but I just cannot get into it.

Bhuta ia; dewa ia. (Man is a demon; man is a god.)