CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:32 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Found it at Hastings

I also decided to buy it and read it last night (and was rather entertained to) since I figured why not, I should try this, especially with the contest and all being an added incentive

Sorry for the shaky cellphone photo . . . it gives it a more supernatural air maybe?

Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Harper

Nifty! Pleased you enjoyed it Kalzazz. Send me your email and name through PM and I'll get your gift certificate out to you!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:09 AM
ceo

Yay! I can post now.

Made a trip to The Book Shop yesterday to pick up an order and found three copies of Greywalker! (And Caitlin Kittredge's Street Magic was on the shelf above, which I happily snagged.)

Actually, when I was there last week, several copies of all three books in various formats were on the shelf.

Last edited by ceo; 06-13-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Harper

Cool! I'm glad you got in. send me your email address via PM or email and I'll get your gift certificate out to you!
Old 06-15-2009, 02:25 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

BTW, Harper? Very cool contest. Thanks loads for coming here.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Harper

I do try to make it fun. I will have to come up with more fun stuff eventually....

Maybe "design your own dust jacket" or "wear a book day" or not...
Old 06-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Harper

Just for giggles, I found the book in the supermarket today along with those of a couple of friends, Caitlin Kittredge and Devon Monk. I think I scared the woman who was shopping in the aisle because I kind of squeaked....

Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Archemedes

No worries, Harper, I would have have probably done more than squeek if I saw my work at the supermarket. Fainting would be part of a long process that would be both embarrassing and scary (to the people who initially experienced the episode...laughter from the paramedics). I'll have to keep an eye out at all the places I go to see if I see a Greywalker novel.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Harper

I'll accept a photo that's just plain odd so long as it features the book. So, feel free to do something silly if you find one--so long as it doesn't cause any damage or get the police on your ass.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Harper

Hey guys, just a reminder, the next book, Poltergeist, is coming out as a small paperback on Tuesday, July 7, so, more chances to get a photo of "in the Wild" and win an Amazon gifty-card.

Also... we're still missing one Greywalker photo, so... if you spot it and post, the prize is yours. The sillier the situation, the better.