CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:21 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Sakutian is on a distinguished road

I've been thinkign that after Ben's little accident in Underground Harper's relationship with him and Mara might change. I'd be surprised if Mara is as willing to help Harper as she has been in the past and she might put herself between her and Ben to sort of shield her husband. There's been some pressure building between Harper and Mara for a while now I'm thinking that recent events might have been another serious blow for them.

All that aside he would come in handy for a london trip there's no doubt about that.

Oh I think Ifigured out Quinton's ghost detcting device that is going to appear in Vanished! Basically he asks Harper to sit in a big box with some electircla tape slapped on it and a hole cut out so she can see,. When there's a ghost nearby she says "beep" the more times she says it the closer the ghost is.

Last edited by Sakutian; 01-16-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Maryd_2_explosives

Hahaha. Thats gotta be a pretty kickass machine. I wonder if Quinton sets up on-site or if he just carries it around everywhere? Although, technically, I think he could be considered as carrying a consealed weapon.

I wonder how Quinton would turn on said machine?
Bow-chicka-wow-wow.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:15 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

I'd imagine he sets it up on site, that isn't the sort of thing you leave laying around for enemies to stumble upon. It probably turns itself on whenever he's within range of it's vision but I'm sure he gives the power source a thorough going over after every use. There's probably even a checklist.

Last edited by Sakutian; 01-17-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Thing One

I think that Harper may have a rude awakening in London.
The First thing that comes to mind (like the comment about a governing board)
is that there are probably REALLY old and REALLY nasty things in London.

Harper is going to be a baby Greywalker in a very old and HUGE pond of Grey.
I think it will take everything out of her just to walk the streets full of layers of the dead and the past.

Add some power mad vamps or anything - hell a Grendel could kick her butt.

So many possibilities YEAH!
Old 01-18-2009, 01:43 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

I wonder if being a Greywalker would make a person live longer? Assuming they aren't killed by vampires, ghosts, or some horrible grey mosnter that is.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:00 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

It'd be interesting if Vanished introduces Greywalker hunters. I mean everything supernatural has a group of people devoted to finding new ways to kill it or blow it up so why not Harper too?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Mr Orange Monkey

I'm kind of hoping Harper makes an unscheduled guest appearance on an edition of 'Most Haunted Live', and brings the ghost-botherers into closer contact with the wierd than they really want...
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Harper

Ahhh... good ol' Most Haunted. Mwahahaha...
Old 01-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Most Haunted?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Hagelrat

Sakutian, it's a series that started int he Uk about 10 years ago and has since travelled across the pond. A bunch of numpty's hang around in dark, reputedly haunted places and scream like girls everytime something moves. Also, they take mediums with them who sometimes have fits and in one memorable live episode channelled an alien.
It's silly but kind of addictive.