CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Orally bankrupt

Starhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default So I saw a new Greywalker book out...

...on the shelf at Barnes and Noble last week.

No talking about it? WTF mate!
Old 10-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Hagelrat

S'rsly? is number 4 out already?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Mad Scientist in Training

BlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud of

Far as I know, number four is in editing and/or writing. Kat?

Starhawk, you sure you weren't seeing book 3? It's still fairly new, it only came out this August.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Say I'm an egotistical douche. Say I am ridiculously stubborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTSBOE View Post
Why can't junk be off limits for medical affliction?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Orally bankrupt

Starhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond reputeStarhawk has a reputation beyond repute

You know, it was on the "new scifi" shelf at Barnes&Noble. Perhaps the re-release of Book3 in trade paperback?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Hagelrat

ah, ok, yeah, number four isn't due out in the UK till next July according to Amazon (too long!).
Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Harper

UNDERGROUND is the current newest book, but I'm almost done with #4 which will be called VANISHED. Just got a look at preliminary cover art today and it's very nice! Dark blue, Big Ben in the background, creepy people with glowing eyes wandering around London... eeee!

Meanwhile, however, I've got a short story that does not feature Harper out in the anthology WOLFSBANE AND MISTLETOE and there will be a Harper novella coming out in the collection MEAN STREETS in January. A short Harper story was recently returned to me from an editor whose project fell through, so now I need to find that a home....