CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Harper

My husband has read New Tricks, but he didn't like it. No, I don't know why. I started it, but it didn't hook me. But I'm still busy as the proverbial one-armed-paperhanger in an earthquake so my opinion is nil right now.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Mad Scientist in Training

BlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud of

Has anyone read anything by Eoin Colfer? I ask, because he got picked by Douglas Adams' widow to write the next Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy novel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Say I'm an egotistical douche. Say I am ridiculously stubborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTSBOE View Post
Why can't junk be off limits for medical affliction?
Old 03-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Sakutian is on a distinguished road

I think I've read all of the Artemis Fowl books except the most recent one. Sort of a weird pick to take up for Douglas Adams but he's entertaining if nothing else.

Last edited by Sakutian; 03-19-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

I just bought a copy of Thomas E. Sniegoski's A kiss Before the Apocalypse, thank Mean Streets because it made me want to see more of what he's capable of. It will be interesting to see how the charcters play out in a longer book this time around, I only got a little taste last time. Novella tease. Sadly I can't read it until next week.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:37 PM
ImzadiDragonfly

I really enjoyed A Kiss Before the Apocalypse. I'm looking forward to the April release of his second book in the series, Dancing on the Head of a Pin.

Right now I'm reading the House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. I wasn't sure what to expect after the Twilight series but this is enjoyable. Not to mention I'm not wanting to smack some character up along side the head ever damn page like I did with Twilight.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Twilight is such a guilty pleasure series haha.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Harper

My buddy Richelle Mead has a friendly rivalry with the Casts since she thinks their vampire series is much more like her VAMPIRE ACADEMY books than Twilight is. I haven't had time to, or really interest in, reading most of the YA vampire books out there, so I don't have much to say. (Well, except for Richelle's that is--I like 'em and not just because I know Richelle.)
Old 03-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

I really should read that Vampire Academy book I bought, it's been sitting on my to read pile for so long now.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Harper

I have to admit that she hooked me at Book 2 (it's dedicated to me) and I can't stop reading them!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Hmm interesting. So do all of the urban fantasy writers live in Washington and just hang out?

Well I WAS all geared up to read Rob Thurman's new book but stupid Barnes and Noble didn't have any copies. In fact they only had one copy of one of her books. It's a travesty!