CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old 09-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Henchman for hire

Magnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond repute
Default US goverment agencies bans Kaspersky

Interesting, US govermental agenices now will have toremove any kaspersky instalaltions, due to the percieved threat of the software being used to spy on the goverment.

Ars Technica
Slashdot
Betanews.com
New York Times
New York Times (different article)

An opinion-piece, of why it shouldnt be done:
Wired.com

Well, Kaspersky does have very talented people working for them to decrypt malware, however, there has been a lot of accusations of them being in bed too tightly with the Russian goverment. Of course, the same goes for some of the US counterparts, and it is kind of ironic/hypocritical that the US goverment complains about other countries of weakening cyber security.

Strange though, that he who shall not be named, does something against his pal Putin.

/Magnus

Last edited by Magnus Bergqvist; 09-13-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
magnus quoth:
strange though, that he who shall not be named, does something against his pal putin.
well, let's not elevate trump to the level of voldemort--if he's anyone in the potterverse, i kinda feel like he's peter petigrew.

but if trump gave his pal a heads up, that would have given putin plenty of time to dump his holdings.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:28 AM
Henchman for hire

Magnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
well, let's not elevate trump to the level of voldemort--if he's anyone in the potterverse, i kinda feel like he's peter petigrew.
I was thinking more of the line "erased from history", not because of being a cthulhuesque evil (he's only petty evil,) but more of being an utter embarressment.

/Magnus

Last edited by Magnus Bergqvist; 09-14-2017 at 03:36 AM.