CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > The Inquisitives

The Inquisitives Rhakir's PBEM game.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future

Turn 15 has been emailed and posted. Sir wireburn is hip-deep in dead bodies at the bridge, and there's a widespread area of sleeping halflings and dinos all around...

Necessity is the mother of moral reletivism...
Old 07-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Eerily quiet...

Rhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant futureRhakir has a brilliant future

Turn 16 posted and emailed.

We had a pretty dramatic Round 3. Wireburn's attack with a critical hit sliced through not only two raptors, but one of the riders as well (which explained why he needed the action point to push the rest of the way through) and Durion had a natural 20 on a leaping attack on the sniper! We also had one NPC Crit and one NPC fumble...

As for where we left off; Durion and Anselm managed to kill the sniper, Durion is now across in the next tower, the glidewing is wheeling about aimlessly, and there's one halfling left conscious. Oh, and it seems the priestess has been poisoned...

This should be the last round of combat, unless something goes horribly, terribly wrong. Time to regroup and deal with the aftermath.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Eatin' ain't cheatin'!

Origen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond reputeOrigen has a reputation beyond repute

I will be away from a computer and only able to respond my phone until tomorrow or tomorrow night. I will post my actions and dice rolls then.

“And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.” - John Steinbeck, East of Eden

"Be orderly in your life, and ordinary like a bourgeois, in order to be violent and original in your works." - Gustave Flaubert
Old 07-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Eerily quiet...

No worries. As and when.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Eerily quiet...

Turn 17 has been updated, emailed, and posted to the forum. Hope you're all doing well!

Moving things ahead a little. It feels kind of strange creating a narrative for things that the characters obviously don't know are going on behind closed doors and whatnot, but I feel it's necessary to share them for the completeness of it all. I hope you don't mind...

Old 08-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Eerily quiet...

Turn 18 updated, posted, and emailed out.

Movin' right along...

Old 09-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Eerily quiet...

Default At long last...

We have internet back! Finally! My deepest apologies for the long delay. Work is too busy to email from, and they seriously frown upon personal use, so I've been waiting for our ISP to reconnect our broadband.

I hope you're all doing well! Quite a lot of time has passed since I've been able to email or post to the forums, so I feel a bit out of touch. I hope you're all still interested in continuing with the game!

Turn 19 has been emailed out, uploaded to Google Docs, and posted to this forum. Enjoy!

Rh-

Old 10-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Eerily quiet...

<Kicks back and listens to the crickets chirping>

My apologies for not posting anything recently. With real life getting complicated for most everyone involved, we've got a lag in game turns and I haven't had anything new to post. Hopefully, we'll get back on track soon and get things going again...

[Watch this space.]

Old 11-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Eerily quiet...

Well, I've posted Turn 20. Hopefully we'll get things moving again. Sorry for the long delay. Lots going on for everyone.

BattleNymph has withdrawn for the time being, so I've written her character out for now. Hopefully she can come back and pick things up again.

Thanks~

Rh-