CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 07-31-2011, 06:26 PM
rse2412

Kat, with all you have going on at home and with your Mum, it is just great that you are getting this stuff out to us. Thank you so much.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:23 PM
Harper

Thanks Rae. It has been a bit crazy over here at Chez Kat lately.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:29 PM
rse2412

Taking my minion duties seriously, I have just pimped Downpour on Kevin Hearne's Facebook page .
Old 08-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Harper

You are hardcore. Thanks, Rae!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:33 PM
ceo

Package arrived today - and everything is awesome! (Though, I only have 19 of each card, but I think I will manage.)

Thanks again for all the goodies! Looking forward to sharing them with the masses.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Marq2.0

The package is here - must have arrived yesterday while I was in another pain killer haze since I didn't hear the buzzer. You're really brightening up this recovery! I can't wait until I get my lending copy back so I can put the book plate in, and I'm loving the cards and shirt! Thanks, Kat!

As soon as I'm well enough I'm planning visits to some of the local book shops to make sure the book is stocked. I can't wait to get out there!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo View Post
Package arrived today - and everything is awesome! (Though, I only have 19 of each card, but I think I will manage.)

Thanks again for all the goodies! Looking forward to sharing them with the masses.
Oi... I can't count. *embarrassed*
Old 08-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq2.0 View Post
The package is here - must have arrived yesterday while I was in another pain killer haze since I didn't hear the buzzer. You're really brightening up this recovery! I can't wait until I get my lending copy back so I can put the book plate in, and I'm loving the cards and shirt! Thanks, Kat!

As soon as I'm well enough I'm planning visits to some of the local book shops to make sure the book is stocked. I can't wait to get out there!
I hope you're feeling better very quickly--now that the toys have arrived to help.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Marq2.0

Believe it or not, I am! And thanks very much. Yesterday was my first full day off pain killers, an event I'm sure anyone who's had surgery knows and celebrates, and today I'm fighting the urge to escape the condo and explore the outdoors a bit. Tomorrow I am planning my first excursion into the outside world since arriving home!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:49 PM
danagorham

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=768941303624&set=a.617023478164.215 4113.32302764&type=1&theater[/URL]

me on facebook in my minion t!!

THE SMALL FITS PERFECT! youre the best kat!!