CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Harper

It's a rather large pic, so you can see it here. it's actually the ramp entrance to Meridian Park in Seattle (which is why they couldn't use it) but I liked the feel of it better than the more formal arches they ended up with.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:13 PM
rse2412

There is definitely a more rough hewn, haphazard feel to it. I can see how that would have looked more menacing. Thank you.

Rae
Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Harper

Default And now, Poltergeist

being a complete dodo, I forgot to post that the Poltergeist wall paper is now up for download. Sill me.

And on my birthday, May 22, I'm going to put up the short story which was previously available only if you bought Mario Acevedo's new book, but now... hahaha... it shall be available to all (if I can set the damned watermark properly.)
Old 05-10-2010, 06:59 PM
rse2412

Really looking forward to the short story!

Rae
Old 06-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Harper

Hey, we have the Underground wallpapers today! I am really fond of this one, because my minion, artist Thea Maia, made it to look as if it had been "drawn" by Quinton on his work table and laid over an old map of Seattle pre-fire. It's pretty nifty!

Go get the Underground wallpapers and feel free to spread them around, as always. As usual, scroll down a bit to find the right heading....
Old 07-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Harper

Default Vanished!

Yup, now we have the Vanished wallpapers up! W00t!

don't forget: if you guys want to do art yourselves, I'd be thrilled to put it up or link to it.

Also... I have super-limited edition puzzles for Labyrinth... only available here or in person at the first signings--which won't be until august. If you want one, drop me a note and a mailing address.