CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:27 PM
ImzadiDragonfly

Rae-
I just finished WHERE AGNELS FEAR TO TREAD last week and loved it.

I'm reading Cherie Priest's BONESHAKER now.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
troll on the net

denthor has a spectacular aura aboutdenthor has a spectacular aura about

tried and failed Paradise lost

Picked up the prophet of the rose a book by Margret Weiss part of her dragon lance series.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Just finished the new Honor Harrington book Mission of Honor. Really, really cool ending.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Six Days of War by Michael Oren

He claims in his introduction that he's doing his best to write a balanced history of the Middle East since 1967...

Of course, he's a fellow at the Shalem Center, so that's unlikely.

On the upside, I'm enjoying it very much.

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
Old 05-11-2010, 03:34 AM
rse2412

I have just finished Jim Butcher's "Changes". Absolutely brilliant! Of course I am a sucker for Harry Dresden books which helps.

This was the normal fun and games with a raft of usual companions lending a hand to fight the always inventive bad guys, but this time a few real choke in the throat sad moments that really grabbed hold of me. And as for the ending all I can say is

Spoiler space ahead:-

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *EWG*

Rae
Old 05-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Hagelrat

I'm munching through Adam Nevill's Apartment 16 at the moment, I love a good ghost story but of course I am not sleeping well while it's ongoing.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Mad Scientist in Training

BlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud ofBlueNinja has much to be proud of

Let's see... I read through Changes, and decided that I'm going to re-read all of Dresden on cruise. Currently I'm in the middle of one of the "Chicks in Chainmail" series for some light-hearted fun.

I hope some of you are reading Storm Born over in the writing forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Say I'm an egotistical douche. Say I am ridiculously stubborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTSBOE View Post
Why can't junk be off limits for medical affliction?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Drowning in Words

Zayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant futureZayda has a brilliant future

I just finished The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery and am now reading Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
by Vicki Myron, which I should finish tonight.

Bhuta ia; dewa ia. (Man is a demon; man is a god.)
Old 05-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Henchman for hire

Magnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished "The Apotechary Rose" by Candace Robb.

/Magnus
Old 05-27-2010, 04:51 PM
rse2412

Has anyone read any of the Faith Hunter Skinwalker novels (I think there are only two)? I would be interested to know what you think of them if you have.

Rae