CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 11-12-2010, 04:38 PM
rse2412

Oh no, now that is so not fair *g*. What are you going to do to Quinton?

After Harper and Chaos he is my favourite character. Please don't kill him off; you can hurt him, beat on him (I just love the h/c thing anyway) but please don't write him out. I am really enjoying Harper's relationship with Quinton.

I am really, really pleased that there will be more Greywalkers. Not to get all mushy and all, but the series is at the top of my must read list. A Mickey or Cameron story would be cool, but if push come to shove, I just want to keep reading Harper and Quinton, and Chaos, of course.

Thank you Kat.

Rae
Old 11-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Harper

Well, I'm not sayin what happens to Quinton, but I'm not writing him out.

I've been talking to my editor and she's kind of interested in a couple of books I proposed with Cameron and Carlos, but we still have to do actual negotiation and contracting stuff.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:40 PM
rse2412

Good luck with all the negotiations, Kat.

With all the stuff you have to do, I am amazed you ever find time to just write. Do you feel frustrated at all the things that pull you away from playing in the world you have created?

*Phew* I am so relieved about Quinton.

Rae
Old 11-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Harper

Really, I've been frustrated with a lot of things which actually kills my creativity. So I'm kind of glad most of it's being squared away now so I can get back to doing what I'm good at. Because I suck at paperwork.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:29 PM
rse2412

Being a lawyer, paperwork is my life. A necessary evil. I just wish I had an extra hour in the day to give me time to write. Not that I am ever going to be very good at it, but writing for me rather than for work is a lot more appealing.

Rae
Old 12-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Harper

Totally understandable. I used to be a technical editor (which actually requires a lot of writing). It felt like drudgery. What I do now is harder, takes longer, and pays less. But I like it a lot better.