CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:37 AM
rse2412

Kat, I have resubmitted my contact form from the Greywalker site as requested. I hope you get it this time. I hope it isn't AOL being unfriendly again. Can you let me know if you receive it please?

Rae
Old 02-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Anthraxus

I've send mine in as well.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Harper

Rae, I still haven't seen it, and it's not spam-trapped that I can find. I'm not sure of the problem. I've had my web-expert look into the contact problem and disable the module that was causing some trouble with UK addresses, but I'm still not getting yours.

i'm thinking I might have to reboot the contest, as much as I dislike that idea. There have been a lot of email failures and that seems kind of unfair, too.

Also need to talk to the admin here about some registration issues that may or may not be happening, but it's a minor problem. Still... gotta get people in.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:31 PM
rse2412

See, I said I had rotten luck with these sorts of things, though I didn't guess my entry would get lost in the ether *g*.

Should I just wait until you decide what you are going to do or should I send a private message with my answers, or is that too much hassle? Let me know please.

Rae
Old 02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Harper

Hold on until I've figured out an answer to this one. I promise to come up with the most reasonable answer I can. I have a record of your attempt to send it in, so that's good. But you're not the only UK user who had a problem, so I want to come up with something that's as fair as possible.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Harper

Mail seems to be fine, now. I'll just have to take these by timestamps against the log and hope it's right....
Old 02-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Anthraxus

So do we need to resubmit, or are you going forward with what you have?
Old 02-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Harper

I'm going to go with what came in. You do not need to resubmit. Mail logs have cleared up the question of when attempts were made from certain addresses.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Anthraxus

That is almost too bad as I just realized that, while one of my answers is technically correct, it is probably not the one that you are looking for.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Harper

we shall see...