CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Quixotic Iconoclast

Salah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond reputeSalah_ad_Din has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
i suppose i oughta put together my PPT for tuesday night rather than figuring out how to build those 2 new PCs for FFG star wars, huh?
No, go see Black Panther!

Black Panther>PPT>PCs

In a world of violence, the cross, that eminently counter-cultural symbol that lies at the heart of the Christian faith, is a scandal. -Miroslav Wolf

Visit my blog!
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Relentless

Stephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
i understand that as we age, eyesight is the first thing to go or some such thing...
That could make things difficult for some people.. bink!
Old Today, 01:25 PM
The unsullied one.

Ischade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond repute

This weekend I moved. I'd been in an increasingly toxic situation with a room mate suffering from mental illness and not pursuing treatment. The week of the move culminated in them checking themselves into an ER as suicidal, one of my roomies informing me that they wouldn't be coming back from OH to help pack their shit up. (I'm getting paid for that bullshit.) Simply from having removed stress from my day to day I'm down 4# in 3 days. It's frustrating and fascinating to feel the tension draining out.

Tags
chat