CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old 11-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Ninja Hyena

Archaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond reputeArchaelos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big Brother MD

The FDA has approved a pill that will transmit information on patient compliance to doctors and others concerned about treatment regimens. It integrates with a smartphone app.

While I can see benefits, I can also see horrendous abuses emerging from this sort of technology as patients are forced to "consent" for treatment, medico-legal, insurance, educational, and employment purposes.

Link
Old 11-14-2017, 03:48 PM
Henchman for hire

Magnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus Bergqvist has a reputation beyond repute

Well that is something I will not need to worry about. I cannot swallow pills whole. I have to chew them or crush them. Let's just say that penicillin tastes absolutely awful, and you need some really strong flavours to mask it (mixing it with strawberry jam and rolling it into cheese and then eating pringles salt and vinegar chips (which they don't sell here anymore) is NOT enough...

Ars Technica article...

/Magnus

Last edited by Magnus Bergqvist; 11-14-2017 at 03:50 PM.