CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > Talking In Character

Talking In Character Hitcher's room for in-character roleplay.

Old 06-27-2012, 06:10 PM
`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ`

Hitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud of

You and Salah have said you're interested. I got one rep comment from someone else saying they'd like to but can't right now. No character sheets except for the one I posted as an example.

This is stalled.

Happens.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:05 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I checked the thread again, apparently I was curious about how much a dirt bike (or other vehicles potentially) cost as I recall I had an idea for a dirt bike user and thus was curious on their feasibility

If dirt bikes arent suitable Im sure I can come up with some other notion
Old 06-28-2012, 06:49 PM
`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ`

Hitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud ofHitcher has much to be proud of

dirt bikes are possible, the only issue is interplanetary shipping costs and a penalty for shooting while riding one. There is currently no riding/driving skill in this game, so you don't need to devote character points towards that. Other players apparently have used technicals during gun fights.

Last edited by Hitcher; 06-28-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Tags
bdh, big damn heroes, big damn heros, roleplay, talking in character