CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > CP2020: J is for Jovian

CP2020: J is for Jovian A Cyberpunk play-by-post administered by Baelfyre.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Mahmoud begins the autopsy.

Even hardened solos are a bit... put off their feed as he pulls the organs out and examines them.

However, its going to take him some time.

As he starts, however, he says "These wounds don't look like rippers. The ripping looks more like an animals claws."
Old 05-17-2010, 12:57 AM
AnotherSKip

*Bronze noisily vomits in a sink and then washes it out after heaving for a bit*

The uh, weapons ought to provide exact weapon sizes for the animal attacks....I think

Last edited by AnotherSKip; 05-17-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

"Why was their an animal in the mall? Why didn't any say or do something and last why was their no animal signs around the corpse. Hm....Henry can you check the security camera's to see what happen?"
Old 05-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSKip View Post
*Bronze noisily vomits in a sink and then washes it out after heaving for a bit*

The uh, weapons ought to provide exact weapon sizes for the animal attacks....I think
(Mahmoud rolls a 23 on his diagnose skill)
"I don't know. Size indicates an animal about 4-5 feet and about 70kg. But the ripping is... odd. The closest I've ever seen is scratchers implanted on a cyberarm with hydraulic boost. This is worse. There is also some kind of organic matter deposited inside the rips. Chips, like bone."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfyreyes View Post
"Why was their an animal in the mall? Why didn't any say or do something and last why was their no animal signs around the corpse. Hm....Henry can you check the security camera's to see what happen?"
(Henry rolls a 32 on his interface)
He closes his eyes for a moment, then says "The cameras have a fuzzy blur on them that deposited the body about 4 hours ago. Why the people haven't said anything, I don't know."
Old 06-03-2010, 11:51 PM
AnotherSKip

"Do the chip thingys have genetic sort of stuff?"

*turns around, turns green, whirls back around and resolutely keeps his eyes averted from the operating area*
Old 06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

"Can you get a still shot of the fuzzy blur?"
Old 06-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Ailing Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSKip View Post
"Do the chip thingys have genetic sort of stuff?"

*turns around, turns green, whirls back around and resolutely keeps his eyes averted from the operating area*
Mahmoud replies "Possibly, I don't know. I can try and call in some favors and get it done but I don't have the equipment here. But it will cost, in cash or favors."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfyreyes View Post
"Can you get a still shot of the fuzzy blur?"
Henry says "I'm working on it. It looks like the data itself is corrupted across the few frames it's on. Doesn't feel like a netrunner, though. A netrunner would have either inserted the image he wanted or deleted the image altogether. I think it's just a case of something moving faster than the camera was built to record. Say, about 100 kmph. This is a really old camera..."
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Well do the best you can. Sigh... I have a feeling this is going to be bad. Becca, Bronze you guys want to come with me to introduce ourselves to the lieutenants of the gangs here?

How much will it cost to get the genetic work done? See if they would take merchandise in payment?
Old 06-22-2010, 12:48 AM
AnotherSKip

Sure i'm willing to tag along for meeting the Louies.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

"Great, lets do it then. Keep us updated if you find anything else."