CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Play-by-Post Games > CP2020: J is for Jovian

CP2020: J is for Jovian A Cyberpunk play-by-post administered by Baelfyre.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:52 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

((I realize had to answer a question))

"That body . . . formerly belonged to one of the guards of one Victor Holt. Apparently an important individual in Militech research and design. Unfortunately I think he has a bit of crush on me or something"

"And, sure, Ill come along"
Old 06-26-2010, 07:22 PM
AnotherSKip

*Bronze Swings around his Shotaur and plays a few notes that sounds like 'on the road again' but he mutters under his breath what best sounds like 'on the boards again' when it barely sychs up*
Old 07-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Are you going to see the Sharks or the Elves?

Quote:
"Inhabitants are a mixed bag. There is a diner serving (primarily, anyway) truckers taking the old I4 route. There are two boostergangs and about four or five hundred assorted people living in and directly around the mall."

"The first boostergang is called the Street Sharks. They are somewhat cybered, but their real strength lies in their assortment of armed vehicles and motorbikes. The run Dorph, Synthcoke, and Lace into the metroplex. All the truckers pay them a set fee to use 'their' road, except a few of the most bad ass and intractable. It's usually a lot cheaper to pay them than to spend the ammo to kill them. They cluster around the Nordstroms, to the northwest."

"The other boostergang is a lot more exotic. It's called the elves, and it's composed of a bunch of kids that had themselves bodysculpted into Tolkienesque elves. They tend to have lots of bio and neural cyberware, and use bows and arrows. Don't laugh; they have managed to stop everybody that has tried to move into their turf cold. The elves tend to use monoblades and 25mm grenades to tip their arrows, together with an average ref of 9+. Very, very bad news. They also sell fresh fruit and meat, though nobody inquires to closely as to what kind of meat. They live in the old apartment complex. The building could hold about a thousand people, but nobody knows for sure how many Elves there are. At least a couple hundred."
After you guys answer, I'm going to be closing this thread up and starting a new chapter.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

I think we should start with the elves but we need to visit and pay the appropriate homage to each.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 PM
AnotherSKip

Elves and Sharks
are snapping along
I care not which as they
both will hear my songs
But just to make it simple
the Elves are the ones
Whom I will show my...

Wimple?

back to the drawing boards I guess.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:22 AM
Ailing Ninja

Baelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant futureBaelfyre has a brilliant future

Kal? Waiting on you, dude.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:04 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? What for?
Old 07-24-2010, 11:40 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Ladyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to beholdLadyfyreyes is a splendid one to behold

"So, Becca, do you have a preference? Elfs or Sharks first?"
Old 07-25-2010, 01:08 AM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

"Im okay with Elves being first"
Old 08-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Spyke gathers up an assortment of "merchandise" to use as bribes etc.

"Well lets get going then."