CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > RPG Discussion Forums > Supers!

Supers! For discussion of all Supers RPGs, including V&V, M&M, Champions, etc.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:12 PM
Thirsty

Jažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant futureJažon has a brilliant future
Default Crisis on Infinite Gauntlets? Resolving Marvel movie continuities...

So, with the apparently imminent acquisition of the remaining major Marvel film rights by Disney, how do you think they'll handle integration of the X-Men/FF stories into the MCU? Or will they? How would YOU do it?

Pulling a sw on my own answers.
Old 12-15-2017, 07:48 PM
The unsullied one.

Ischade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond repute

They've basically stated that Guardians of the Galaxy 3 opens up an unlimited timeline of Marvel movies for them. I expect for the movies that haven't been filmed yet we'll get introductions of some characters on the side, maybe a competently done XMen series on Netflix or some such, and the big ones will get their own movies inserted into the rotation after that. Hugh Jackman has already said no to any more work as Wolverine so they'll need to do a new casting on that and frankly, I'd give Jackman's run time to cool in the public eye because he was pretty good for the role.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:10 AM
Relentless

Stephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit that making a New Mutants horror movie is kind of a nice twist.