CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Thunderdome: The Sports Haven

Thunderdome: The Sports Haven Discuss any and all sports -- professional, collegiate, amateur, or fantasy.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:42 AM
The unsullied one.

Ischade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Any news on FFL?
Parz is out and I've been exceptionally busy at work. I'll check with voo this weekend.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:44 PM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

so...what are the rules for this league? since i'm a complete n00b i probably better bone up well in advance.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 PM
The unsullied one.

Ischade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond reputeIschade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
so...what are the rules for this league? since i'm a complete n00b i probably better bone up well in advance.
In the next couple of weeks sometime I'll get the league setup and the fine details of the rules posted in a thread here. In the meantime the generals you'll want to keep in mind:
  • Because we only have 8 people typically rosters tend to be larger. We've consistently been QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 WR/TE Flex, D/ST, K and then 8'ish bench slots.
  • We do .5 pts per reception.
  • QB's get .5 pts per net completion.
  • We do full value for passing touchdowns

What that means is that Stud WR's can have a big premium and QB's tend to be highly valued.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Ivory Tower dwelling Cultural Elitist

Brother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ischade View Post
In the next couple of weeks sometime I'll get the league setup and the fine details of the rules posted in a thread here. In the meantime the generals you'll want to keep in mind:
  • Because we only have 8 people typically rosters tend to be larger. We've consistently been QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 WR/TE Flex, D/ST, K and then 8'ish bench slots.
  • We do .5 pts per reception.
  • QB's get .5 pts per net completion.
  • We do full value for passing touchdowns

What that means is that Stud WR's can have a big premium and QB's tend to be highly valued.
Net completion BTW is Completions - incompletions. So if your QB goes 20 for 40 it's zero net points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen View Post
Sometimes, you outgrow promises you make to yourself. That doesn't mean you just couldn't hack it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen
Welcome the Forge of Reality (tm), motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaelos
I'm constantly surprised by the number of people who's memories of political events stretch back exactly to the day after the last time their side did something they don't like.