CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > RPG Discussion Forums > Supers!

Supers! For discussion of all Supers RPGs, including V&V, M&M, Champions, etc.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:57 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

DSumner has a spectacular aura aboutDSumner has a spectacular aura aboutDSumner has a spectacular aura about
Default I'm going to be publishing material for V&V

Well gents, I've received permission from FGU to publish material to support Revised Villains and Vigilantes. If things go as planned, you should start seeing the first few releases late next month.

The first few releases will be single character profiles (we're starting off with villains and tossing a hero into the mix on occasion). If they sell well enough, I'd like to put a villain group, or two, out their, as well as a sourcebook detailing an organization. If there's enough demand, the published material will be gathered into a POD product for release sometime next year.

While I plan to keep this thread updated (I'll even toss in a preview every now and then to see who's keeping track), the easiest way for those of you who are interested in keeping up with what I've got going on, is to checkout out our Facebook page.

Akula
Bloodhawk
Der Jager
Permafrost

https://www.facebook.com/newmillenniumgames/

"Death is certain, life is not."

Last edited by DSumner; 03-11-2017 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:51 PM
Relentless

Stephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond reputeStephane has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome! I wish you great success! and I'll wait on your updates.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

DSumner has a spectacular aura aboutDSumner has a spectacular aura aboutDSumner has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephane View Post
That's awesome! I wish you great success! and I'll wait on your updates.
Thanks for the complement. I'm in the process of trying to work out template to use for layout, as well as receiving artwork from Joe (He's sending along some really good stuff). I'll post a preview piece in the next few days so you guys can get a peak.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

And after much delay on my part, here's our first release for V&V.

Hostile Intent: Akula

He was found by a Russian research vessel and submitted to years of study. Resenting his subjugation, he found a way to escape. While his greatest desire is to be left alone, the Russians have other plans.

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/198231...e-Intent-Akula

Old 11-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Of any of you guys pick Akula up, I'd really like to hear a bit of feedback from you.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:25 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Hostile Intent: Der Jager

Humans. The most dangerous game. This is the territory of the man known as Der Jager. Born into privilege, the hunter is a man of conviction with a zeal to chase the ultimate prey. He has now set his sights on those with super human abilities as he goes from the most dangerous game to the deadliest catch.

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...tent-Der-Jager

Old 01-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Hostile Intent: Permafrost

An experiment gone wrong transformed a mild mannered scientist into a dynamo of super powered cold. The mishap also twisted his mind as he now sees his new powers as motive and means to continue his twisted research as Permafrost!

Written by Dominique Sumner, with full color art by Joe Singleton, and layout by Walt Robillard. Each volume of Hostile Intent presents an extensively detailed character, or villainous organization, that can be seamlessly integrated into Villains and Vigilantes roleplaying game; from a one-shot adventure to an ongoing campaign. From New Millennium Games - Published by HAZARD Studios

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/202279...ent-Permafrost

Old 01-05-2017, 06:13 PM
just this guy, you know?

silverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhisper has a reputation beyond repute

dude, this is cool as hell!
Old 01-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
dude, this is cool as hell!
Thanks. I just hope people like these, and can get some use out of them in their games.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Just a quick note, New Millennium Games next V&V release, Bloodhawk, is in the final stages of layout, so be on the look out for it within the next few days.