CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > CriticalFumble.net Community Forums > Gamers: Ethics & Religion

Gamers: Ethics & Religion Discussion of ethics and religion and what place they have around the gaming table. The point of this forum is to give space to all the ethical stuff that is or is not relevant that gamers insist on talking about anyway. Also much discussion of real-world issues including religion and politics. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THE THIN-SKINNED! You have been warned.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Manly and Impulsive!

Mouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond reputeMouser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pls View Post
I'm amazed anyone involves themselves with women, but different strokes . . . *ducks*
I often wonder at it myself.

I guess we're just gluttons for punishment...

"Jerusalem is not a settlement."
-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett
Old 07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Streets ahead.

Joe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a glutton for tits.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:28 PM
AlabasterKnight

She is an obviously intelligent woman.
She hates being a woman apparently.
She paints with the broadest brush when she wants to make her point, and dismisses the unnumbered holes in her theories as if a commenter has no clue to her greater zen...
My wife is beautiful and voluptuous to me. I objectify her beauty therefore I am a rape supporter...? What blind and narrow stupidity.
That blogger could, given time, psychological flesh out the reason a man who believes in flying hippos is a rape supporter...
She needs to quit pointing fingers and live and let live instead of trying to rewrite genetic code...
Old 07-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterKnight View Post
She is an obviously intelligent woman.
Really? What convinced you of this dubious hypothesis? She doesn't strike me as terribly intelligent at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterKnight View Post
She hates being a woman apparently.
She paints with the broadest brush when she wants to make her point, and dismisses the unnumbered holes in her theories as if a commenter has no clue to her greater zen...
My wife is beautiful and voluptuous to me. I objectify her beauty therefore I am a rape supporter...? What blind and narrow stupidity.
That blogger could, given time, psychological flesh out the reason a man who believes in flying hippos is a rape supporter...
She needs to quit pointing fingers and live and let live instead of trying to rewrite genetic code...
Not quite sure what you're saying here. "Rewrite genetic code"?
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln
Old 07-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
I often wonder at it myself.

I guess we're just gluttons for punishment...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kickass View Post
I'm a glutton for tits.
Clearly these statements are wrong, or at least incomplete, as you're both obviously gluttons for rape. As am I.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:07 PM
pls

So you have a sex change to become a man, you are a lesbian, or you work with the cards you've been dealt and try to find a straight guy you can love.

Welcome to the human race.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Streets ahead.

Joe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Kickass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
Clearly these statements are wrong, or at least incomplete, as you're both obviously gluttons for rape. As am I.
I'm not a glutton for your comments.

I am however a total rape-glutton.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Erstwhile

Quote:

Quit bogarting all the rape.

Also:

Have you tried new honey nut rape?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Lugard

Im not even sure where I could ever begin with this... but the one thing that I cannot stand about radical feminism is the assumption that woman are completely incompetent, cannot make their own decisions, so it is always the man's fault. This blog was literally the definition of that.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Trade-Bot 5000, the Prime Mover

Detritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond reputeDetritus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh, now you've done it. Now, in my official capacity as a rape supporter, I must force my comments upon you whether you want them or not. Sorry, my hands are tied in the matter. As are yours.