CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:12 AM
rse2412

You should have added "Mwhaaahaaaahaaaahaaa" in that cryptically evil manner after that last comment, Kat.

Rae
Old 02-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Harper

Oh...OK:

MWAahaahahhahhhahahahahahaaa....

and like that.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:07 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, yes, yes you are right that original field of study question was a killer!
Old 02-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Harper

i couldn't make it TOO easy on you guys....
Old 02-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Anthraxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
Ah well, yes, yes you are right that original field of study question was a killer!
That's not the one I was talking about. The question I was talking about was the one about Tom. I know what I put was correct, but I don't think it was the answer Kat was thinking of.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:07 PM
King of Guinea Pig Hill

Kalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond reputeKalzazz has a reputation beyond repute

I wound up answering 'Remy Chandler and Noah'
Old 02-09-2010, 05:19 PM
rse2412

I answered just Remy Chandler. I did wonder about the answer to question 8: Where did Harper travel in Vanished?

I put Los Angeles and London, but the answer was just London.

I am not complaining at all, the Scavenger Hunt was lots of fun and I can't wait until the next competition. I am already sharpening my pencil!

Rae
Old 02-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Anthraxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rse2412 View Post
I answered just Remy Chandler. I did wonder about the answer to question 8: Where did Harper travel in Vanished?

I put Los Angeles and London, but the answer was just London.

I am not complaining at all, the Scavenger Hunt was lots of fun and I can't wait until the next competition. I am already sharpening my pencil!

Rae
I answered Vampirella, Batman, Punisher, Angel and Buffy. I completely blanked about Remy Chandler.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Harper

yeah, that was also a correct answer--and I'd have taken it if it had arrived ahead of the others. Nice to know there's a serious comics geek in here.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Anthraxus

Actually my wife is more of a comics geek than I am. She was the one who knew about Punisher and Vampirella.