CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:55 AM
Bona fide Fumbler

Sakutian is on a distinguished road
Default Greywalker Fanart

So why is there so little fanart for Greywalker? Deviantart yielded only photo maniulations and th like, the series demands some quality art goodies. So for my contribution I've worked up a comic page based on one of the Greywalker novels. Anita Blake and Harry Dresden both have thc's now so it's only fair for Harper Blaine to get her time to shine. Only they both got pro famous comic artists for their's and I'm just a no talent art student...but hey it's something so there.

I'll finish it up and post it as soon as I can get my printer/scanner/contraption/paper weight to coopeate with me. I think it's evil personally.

Anyone else have anythign that they'd like to share in the mean time?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Harper

Quite a while ago a fan sent me a computer wallpaper he'd done of the Guardian Beast floating through the Grey. I really would love to post it, but it's not mine and I feel I shouldn't violate his copyright. It was wonderfully atmospheric and creepy though.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Bona fide Fumbler

Sakutian is on a distinguished road

Neat! I totally understand not wanting to share someone else's art, glad to know people send you stuff though.

I didn't forget to post my comic by the way the printer is just being stupid and not letting me scan anything for some reason, confounded scanners, so yeah.