CriticalFumble.net Forums  

Go Back   CriticalFumble.net Forums > Fan Forums > Greywalker

Greywalker Unofficial fan forum for the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Harper

Default Favorite Character contest!

Hi there faithful forum members!

I have 6 copies of the novella collection Mean Streets to give away, so I'm proposing a little contest which I hope will bring in some new blood and also give you guys a chance to win books!

Here's the deal:

Post a response to this thread saying who your favorite secondary character (can't be Harper) is in the Greywalker series, which book they are in, and why you think they are cool/bad/fun/scary/whatever. You can only have one "favorite" but you can discuss other people's posts and edit yours if you want. I'll read the posts and the comments and (with a little help from the comments and so on) I'll pick the winners and mail them a signed copy of the book. Signed by me, that is, since I doubt I'll be able to get the other authors to sign it. But I'll send them anywhere in the world.

All favorites must be posted to this thread by midnight, forum time (-8GMT) on January 16 (that's on the midnight when the 16th ends and the 17th begins) and you can only have one "favorite" post to your name but you can comment on as many as you wish. Yes, there's nothing to stop you from cheating by making a new log in and posting more, but why would you do that...?