View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Harper

Default Site Scavenger Hunt!

Now didn't I say there was another contest coming?

You have a 5 hour head-start.

Here it is:

KatRichardson.com Site Scavenger Hunt:

Go to the site and find the answers to all the questions on the list--they are all on the new site somewhere, no need to look anywhere else. Send in the list with your answers using the Contact Form on the website.

The first person to get all the answers correct gets to pick one of the following prizes:
  1. A character named after you in Greywalker #6 (No guarantees about the character or what happens to them, or what sort of person/thing they are--this is purely at my discretion but you will be in the story. Legal paperwork will be required.)
  2. A signed original print by the site artist Thea Maia. (The specific print will be at Thea's discretion,m but you can see some of her work at: Polyvore and at MaiaArts)
  3. First pick of 5 items from the Mondo Bookpile (may include signed books, ARCS, swag items, etc from the list below).

Rules:
  1. All entries must be made through the website contact form. (And I can tell if you don't.) Entries must include your real name, your correct e-mail address, and the words "Scavenger Hunt" in the subject line.
  2. Contest ends at 11:59 pm PST on Saturday February 6 2010. Entries timestamped after that will not be considered (unless there aren't any other entries at all.)
  3. One entry per person (family members of the author are disqualified from participation in this contest--they get cool stuff from me already.)
  4. The first entry to get all answers correct wins the "Pick of the litter." If no entries are completely correct, the entry with the largest number of correct answers will be declared the winner. Ties will be determined by timestamp on the entry.
  5. Remaining prizes will be awarded in order, according to timestamp for each correct entry. Each successive winning entry will get to pick from the remaining prizes until all primary prizes are distributed.
  6. If winners do not respond within 72 hours to notification via email, the prize will be reassigned to the next qualifying entry who will be notified via e-mail.
  7. Winners will be announced on the website also at the first opportunity.

All entries (regardless of correctness of answers) who send their mailing address with the original entry will receive a new site-design bookmark, signed by me.

Last edited by Harper; 02-01-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: detail update