View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:02 PM
dirtbag

Default Plot

Hi,

It seems a little too detailed, I look at this series as mostly a detective story. So I would like to see something between the back of the book and what you have written. What you have so far is almost like a detailed outline, I think you need just enough to get a reader interested in buying and reading the story for themselves.

I think something more along this idea just extended a bit more (stolen for what you have already done ) :

Halloween is approaching when Harper agrees to investigate the members of a research group who've been attempting to create an artificial poltergeist. The head researcher suspects someone's been faking the phenomena, but Harper's investigation reveals something entirely different--they've succeeded. When one of the group's members is killed in a brutal and inexplicable fashion, Harper must determine if the murderer is the ghost itself or someone all too human.

The book takes place in and around the Pacific Northwest University campus. Our understanding of the Grey is extended both as Harper investigates the poltergeist and through the research group's interactions with the Grey and the poltergeist.

Cast:

Professor Gartner Tuckman
Professors Assistant Terry Dornier
Detective Rey Solis

Research Group

Mark Lupoldi

Ghost

Celia Falwell

I will see if I can get something better together, good job on the Wiki by the way.

Last edited by dirtbag; 11-04-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: added comment