View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Yes, I'm looking at YOU

BattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond reputeBattleNymph has a reputation beyond repute

I love Urban Fantasy because it can take all those wonderfully fun ingredients and put them in my world. The world of today.

I just got cast in an urban fantasy film that is a romeo and juliet story where Juliet is an elf and Romeo's family are elf-hunters in this modern day. I get to be Romeo's mother (only it's a bigger part than the Montegue mom in the Shakespear play thank heavens). I also get to be the first of the parents to think that killing Juliet and her family may not be the best idea. It's going to be cheesy, campy and wholely fun.