View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Radiation Romeo

Chimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond reputeChimaera has a reputation beyond repute

I've read a bunch of books in this genre, including most mentioned here. To be honest, with a few notable exceptions, I find the genre in danger of parodying itself to be imminent. I have not read Graywalker and I will be picking up the first book to check out. On the basis of what's been said here, I'm curious to check it out.
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln